After School Program
Why is Snow Valley’s After School Youth Program so successful? Because for many years, our instructors have been teaching junior and senior high school students how to ski and snowboard in a dymanic, well-organized program designed for beginner and intermediate level participants. Snow Valley takes great pride in providing an all-inclusive, flexible program package for students 8-18 years of age. Students learn to ride or ski and have fun at the same time. Being almost 30 minutes closer to the base of the mountain than other Southern California Resorts makes Snow Valley the perfect choice, giving students more time on the slopes and less time getting here and back!
Our After School Youth program begins as early as the first week in January on Friday and Saturday nights or days.* The program is flexible and allows schools or clubs the option to book sessions in 6 week blocks through March. (Home schoolers are welcome also!) And the best part? Snow Valley’s youth program is designed for beginners, as well as for students who want to brush up on their skiing and snowboarding skills. Snow Valley makes it easy and affordable for kids to learn and enjoy skiing & riding close to home. *Subject to availability
For After School Program Rates, please click here.
After School Program Benefits
– Snow Valley provides a well organized after school youth program with nearly 20 years experience.
– 30 minutes closer to your home and school than other Southern California Resorts.
– All arriving buses will be met by a Snow Valley host or hostess who will direct chaperones and students to our rental facilities, lesson meeting areas and lifts.
– Ski and snowboard instructors have been specifically chosen for the program with successful track records for teaching teens and kids.
– Each student will be issued a lift ticket for each trip and rental/lesson card for the entire session.
– One (1) FREE non-transferrable adult season pass, standard rental package* and one (1) group lesson will be issued to the teacher or staff member coordinating the program at each school. *Free rentals are only valid during school trips.
– One (1) FREE lift ticket and standard rental package will be issued for every ten (10) paid students per session, to be used by chaperones* 18+ years of age. *Chaperones have a choice of a ski or snowboard package.
– Students may purchase additional ski or snowboard lessons at discounted group rates if paid for before the start of the program.
Please contact Snow Valley’s Group Sales Department (909) 867-2751 at extension 169 for Laura with any questions regarding all Group Sales products.
Prices subject to change without notice